The American Highway & Transportation Builders Affiliation (ARTBA) Basis’s Business Chief Improvement Program (ILDP) hosted 32 rising leaders within the transportation design and building business in an intensive Might 16 to 17 introduction to federal legislative and regulatory advocacy points.
The annual occasion, held along with ARTBA’s Federal Points Program and the Transportation Development Coalition (TCC) Fly-In, additionally featured coverage discussions with congressional employees and Federal Freeway Administration (FHWA) officers.
Greater than 800 graduates from over 200 business corporations and public businesses have accomplished the ILDP since 1996. HNTB, one of many world’s main infrastructure corporations, is the unique ILDP sponsor.
The ILDP gives contributors with a stable understanding of business economics, how transportation work in america is funded and financed, how actions by the federal authorities affect the business, and the way they — and their firm or company — can turn into politically engaged. As a part of this system, graduates meet with their members of Congress to debate transportation coverage points.
This system included a session on implementation of the Infrastructure Funding and Jobs Act, and a mentoring and profession growth session led by ARTBA Chairman Ward Nye, chairman and CEO Martin Marietta and ARTBA First Vice Chair Tim Duit, president, Duit Holdings.
The 2022 class included:
- David Abrahams, director — structural engineer, WSP, New York, N.Y.
- Heather Anderson, undertaking supervisor, HNTB Corp., Los Angeles, Calif.
- Eric Baker, VP product administration, Astec Industries, Chattanooga, Tenn.
- Shane Campbell, senior affiliate, freeway division supervisor, senior undertaking supervisor, Gannett Fleming Inc., Columbus, Ohio
- Christopher D’Annunzio, vice chairman, J. D’Annunzio & Sons Inc., South Plainfield, N.J.
- Tyler Dehn, Development Markets Chief, Wildcat Development Co., Wichita, Kan.
- Nicole DePuy, principal undertaking supervisor, San Diego workplace supervisor, Parsons, San Diego, Calif.
- Curtiss Dorr, senior authorities & strategic enterprise supervisor, Topcon Positioning Methods, Livermore, Calif.
- Martin Downs Jr., president, J. Fletcher Creamer & Sons Inc., Hackensack, N.J.
- Wade Felt, senior undertaking supervisor, AECOM, Hunt Valley, Md.
- Cole Frost, chief estimator, Ralph L. Wadsworth Development Co. LLC, Draper, Utah
- Eric Herzstein, principal undertaking supervisor, regional bridge apply lead, Parsons, Seattle, Wash.
- Felipe Jaramillo, engineering director, Ajax Paving Industries of Florida LLC, North Venice, Fla.
- James Kreider, undertaking government, Department Civil Inc., Manassas, Va.
- Tim Lang, enterprise analyst/regional gross sales supervisor, Affect Restoration Methods, San Antonio, Texas
- Andy Larkin, vice chairman, investor relations, Summit Supplies Inc., Denver, Colo.
- Chad Littleton, undertaking supervisor, Talley Development Co. Inc., Rossville, Ga.
- Cooper Lohr, coverage specialist, ARTBA
- Ayodele Love, director — main initiatives, Intertek-PSI, Jefferson, La.
- Pat McGriff, enterprise growth supervisor, The Lane Corp., Maitland, Fla.
- Eric Mellor, director, transportation, RK&Ok, Baltimore, Md.
- Elise Nelson, director of grassroots advocacy & group engagement, Wisconsin Transportation Builders Affiliation, Madison, Wis.
- Abenezer Nuro, knowledge & programs operations specialist, ARTBA
- Travis Raitt, VP/GM, West Florida Concrete, Most well-liked Supplies, Odessa, Fla.
- Natalie Rigby, senior freeway engineer, T.Y. Lin Worldwide, Rockaway, N.J.
- John Taylor, vice chairman/common supervisor, Most well-liked Supplies Inc., Jacksonville, Fla.
- Matthew Tillotson, undertaking government, Department Civil Inc., Chesapeake, Va.
- Athena Ullah, chief of employees, STV, New York, N.Y.
- Nikki Underwood, nationwide director of PCT, Technique & Development, WSP USA, Greenville, S.C.
- Kristen Van Gilst, digital integration advisor, STV, Charlotte, N.C.
- David Weinkauf, president, Integrity Grading and Excavating Inc., Schofield, Wis.
- Logan Whitehead, senior roadway design engineer, Ralph L. Wadsworth Development Co. LLC, Draper, Utah
For extra data, go to www.artba.org.